Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ye ol' draw on facebook $25 gift certificate!

a while back (ok the beginning of january), I tried to get some tips and feedback from the all important public on how i was doing/what i was doing/etc etc...

So I started a draw, with the sad misnomer "contest",  to win a $25 gift certificate to spend at babazoobee .  
This draw is coming to a close Feb 28

5 days left to enter!

Leave some feedback AT THE BABAZOOBEE FACEBOOK FANPAGE somewhat related to something you've seen at my shop, or here on the blog, or on the babazoobee facebook fanpage.   doesn't matter if someone else has said it before, doesn't matter if you don't think it's relevent or what have you.  All info is good info as far as I'm concerned.

I'll draw a name at the end of the 28th of Feb and announce the winner here, on facebook, on twitter (oh yeah, you can find me there too), and at etsy  on the 1st of March!!

good luck!

jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment